On November, 17th, 2009 Moscow holds the annual Forum of Union State projects. The Forum is held in order to define urgent social and economic problems for their joint settlement with the help of Union State programs and information of interested ministries, departments and general public of the Russian Federation and the Republic of Belarus about the suggested innovations that are ready to be implemented.
Forum has invited:
- Representatives of federal bodies of executive power of the Russian Federation and the bodies of state government of the Republic of Belarus.
- Representatives of authorities of subjects of the Russian Federation and the districts of the Republic of Belarus
- Representatives from Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation and the National Assembly of the Republic of Belarus
- Representatives of Parliamentary Assembly of the Union State of Belarus and Russia
- Representatives of the Embassy of the Republic of Belarus in the Russian Federation
- Representatives of Permanent Committee of Union State
- Executives of the current union programs and developers of the prospective union programs
- Representatives of interested industries and organizations of the Republic of Belarus and the Russian Federation
Within the scopes of the Forum the State Secretary of the Union State Pavel Borodin is expected to make a speech, new union projects are planned to be presented and discussed, current union programs are going to be exhibited and personal interview for mass media representatives is expected to be taken.
Registration of the participants of the Forum has been run till November, 1st, 2009. The place of the event is: Chamber of Commerce and Industry of RF, Congress centre, Moscow, Ilyinka st., 6 (metro station Kitai gorod).
Organizers of the Forum are Permanent Committee of the Union State together with the Office of Parliamentary Assembly of Union State of Belarus and Russia with the help of Embassy of the Republic of Belarus in the Russian Federation.